My UPDATED TBR List!

In this post I am sharing my UPDATED TBR List, because it has changed since I last did it; I've bought books and started reading them. I am halfway through some of these books, but I have not finished them yet, so I don't know the ending. So, let's go!


1. The White Tower by Cathryn Constable

2. How To Train Your Dragon by Cressida Cowell

3. The Hound Of The Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

4. The Maze Runner: The Death Cure by James Dashner

5. The Maze Runner: The Kill Order by James Dashner

6. The Maze Runner: The Fever Code by James Dashner

7. Cream Buns And Crime by Robin Stevens

8. The Rise And Rise Of Tabitha Baird by Arabella Weir

9. Runners by Ann Kelley

10. Little Stars by Jacqueline Wilson

11. The Night Spinner by Abi Elphinstone

So that was my updated TBR list! I hope you liked reading this post, and visit my blog again!

Comments