My Hogwarts Crate Tour!


Hello and welcome to my book blog! In today's post I am doing a tour of my Harry Potter Hogwarts crate, which is where I keep my annuals, colouring books and novels in! Keep reading to find out what specific items are stored in it -->

The Crate



This is what the actual crate looks like! It has Hogwarts School Of Witches And Wizardry (I was really tempted at first to paint over it so that it says Witchcraft, because I'm sure that's what it actually is), THIRD YEAR POTIONS. 

The Books



Ok, so here are my books that are not in the original series, or belong in my set. These books, if you can't see them, are: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (old edition), Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (old edition), Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Quidditch Through the Ages, Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (old edition), Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them Magical Movie Handbook, the Harry Potter World stamp book, some sticker book spare stickers and the Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them Original Screenplay. Phew!



Now here are the other books! The Philosopher's Stone, The Chamber of Secrets, The Prisoner of Azkaban, The Goblet of Fire, The Order of the Phoenix, The Half-Blood Prince and The Deathly Hallows. The longest one is The Order of the Phoenix, with my edition being a whopping 800 pages long, and the font isn't even that big! Wow! I really love these new covers as well. They are really pretty and the colours go together really well. They also display the main part of the story.


Here they are laid out. (First books)

Larger Books


So, here I have my Hogwarts Annual (first year at Hogwarts), Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them Reversible Sticker Book (it also becomes a Harry Potter sticker book), and my Harry Potter colouring book. These stand behind my other pile of books, as they are too big to lie down.

Postcard Book


Tiny little postcard Magical Creatures book.

The DVD's


I don't have all of the DVD's in my crate, but I do have The Goblet of Fire, The Half-Blood Prince, The Philosopher's Stone, The Chamber of Secrets and The Prisoner of Azkaban. I have watched all of the films, and I think my favourite is either The Chamber of Secrets or The Deathly Hallows Part Two.

Hermione's Wand



I also have this wand, which is an exact replica of one of Hermione's wands. I'm not sure what film it's from though. I got this from Harry Potter World when I went there a few years ago. My brother got a replica of Harry's wand. They both cost about £30 (expensive!)

Aaand that was just about everything in my crate! I hope you liked reading this post and come back again to my blog! If you love Harry Potter, or just happened to have read it, please comment your favourite book/film!













Comments