AUTHOR PROFILE: David Walliams

I love David Walliams' books, and I'm sure you'll know why by now. If you don't please read my older posts. Then you'll find out. But now, unless you have just scrolled down, I am going to assume you know why. David Walliams has written lots of books, which I will list in the profile. Let's just get into it!


Name: David Edward Walliams (born David Edward Williams)

Born: 20 August 1971 (age 45), Merton, London

Books: Mr Stink, Gangsta Granny, The Boy in the Dress, Demon Dentist, Ratburger, Grandpa's Great Escape, The Midnight Gang, Awful Auntie, Billionaire Boy, The Bear Who Went Boo!, The Queen's Orang-utan, There's a Snake in my School!, The World's Worst Children, The Slightly Annoying Elephant and The First Hippo on the Moon.

Height: 1.88m

Spouse: Lara Stone (2010-2015)

Nationality: British

Education: Collingwood Boys' School in Wallington, Reigate Grammar School in Surrey, University of Bristol

Jobs: Comedian, actor, author, television presenter

Children: Alfred Walliams (parents Lara Stone and David Walliams)

Awards: Pride of Britain, Lincolnshire Young People's Book Award, Landmark Achievement Award, Specsavers Children's Book of Year, Best TV Judge and Specsavers Audiobook of the Year

Fun fact: He swam a 140-mile route of the River Thames for Sport Relief in 2011, and on the way he saved a dog from drowning!

So there is my David Walliams fact file. I hope you liked it, and comment down below any suggestions you have, or more topics you would like to see in my fact files.
David Walliams








Comments