Exclusive Interview with Alice Battersby, Prolific Reader

Today I am doing a very special interview... with Alice Battersby!!! *Round of applause*. Alice Battersby loves books, and we are getting an EXCLUSIVE interview with this prolific reader. Let's go!


What is your favourite book and why?
Witch Wars by Sibéal Pounder because it is funny and is a generally good book to read.

Who is your favourite author?
I have lots.

Do you write yourself?
Yes, I usually write in a notebook.

Approx. how many books do you own?
About 220 books.

What is your least favourite book and why?
I do have one but I have forgotten the title. It is my least favourite book because it is a bit weird and is not a very nice book.

How many books do you read a week?
It depends, I usually have more than one book going at a time. I think the most I have read in a week is approximately 30.

Do you prefer illustrated books or non-illustrated books?
It depends because I like both, as some books have good illustrations and some don't.

What genre of books is your favourite and why?
Probably adventure books with a hint of panic because I just do like them.

Do you go to the library often?
Yes, but I usually return them late.

What is your favourite classic and why?
The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett because I just like it. And because it is a bit magical.

Why do like reading?
Because it transports you to different worlds with you just sitting there.

So that was the exclusive interview with Alice Battersby. Thanks for reading! 📚


Witch Wars



Comments

  1. Really Brilliant! From Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice. I really enjoyed interviewing you!

      Delete

Post a Comment