5 Awesome Bookish Gift Ideas

In this post, I am giving you some brilliant bookish gift ideas that are perfect for birthdays, Christmas, and other important events. These are some of my ideas; they could inspire you to have your own! So, let's go! PS: I changed the font for my posts to this one.

1. This crate.

Image result for harry potter crateOk, let's just admire this for a sec. I have one similar to this in my room (I bought it from a local market) and I put all my Harry Potter stuff in it (the books, extra mini books, wands, annuals, DVDs and colouring books). Except mine doesn't have a lid so my things can go over the top. 




2. 642 Things To Write About

Image result for things to write bookI saw this book in my local bookshop, WHSmiths, and then I didn't buy it, but it sounded very interesting so I am putting it in this post instead. Basically, it gives you what it says on the tin. 642 things to write about. Hopefully, you will find it useful to get your creative juices flowing, and get writing!




3. A book voucher.

Obviously, this would only be part of the gift, but it is still a bookish gift. Then, the person you gave it to can basically get the books they want for free. This is brilliant if you're not sure what type of books they like. On the left is my version of a book voucher (made on Google Drive with the shapes, so it's not that good :-D)


4. Get an art print of their favourite book.


By this I mean you get the first page of their favourite book made into an art print. This can be a good statement art piece for the wall, and it is original!



Image result for book mugs

5. This bookish mug.



If your friend likes tea or coffee, this bookish mug is perfect for them. Then they can drink their favourite beverage in a cup to do with books. Brilliant!



So they were my five awesome bookish gift ideas for your book-loving friends. I hope you use some of these ideas yourself, and that the person you are giving it to likes the present! See you next time on my blog! :-)

Comments