What is on my TBR list?



A 'TBR' list means a 'to be read' list, and that is just what I am doing today. Some of these books are ones I have read before, but a long time ago. I have quite a few books that I would like to read, and this is my list of them. Also, one or two of these books are ones that I have started reading, but have not got very far with, and want to carry on with. So, let's just get into my TBR list!


1. The Parent Agency by David Baddiel
2. The Maze Runner: The Death Cure by James Dashner
3. The Mysterious Misadventures of Clemency Wrigglesworth by Julia Lee
4. The Time Travelling Cat and the Viking Terror by Julia Jarman
5. Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman
6. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
7. Dragon Keeper: Garden of the Purple Dragon by Carole Wilkinson
8. The Maze Runner: The Kill Order by James Dashner
9. How To Train Your Dragon by Cressida Cowell
10. Awful Auntie by David Walliams
11. The Enchanted Wood by Enid Blyton
12. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
13. The Mystery of the Jewelled Moth by Katherine Woodfine
14. Dragon Keeper by Carole Wilkinson
15. The Rise and Rise of Tabitha Baird by Arabella Weir

That was my TBR list. It is quite short at the moment though. I hope you liked this post and see you soon on my blog! xxx 📚😊

Comments