Writing Challenge: Marvellous Monsters

In this post I am going to do another writing challenge, as they seem to be popular. This writing challenge is similar to the person description I did, but this time it's all about monsters. I'm going to try and come up with the craziest monster I can, and describe it. Comment down below if you have an idea for my next writing challenge or post. Let's go!

My first monster is... a Vronick!

A creature walked through the streets, its seven tongues sticking out from its mouth. On its bright violet back was eleven wonky blue spikes, sharpened like knives. When stroked it would shiver, and its eyes were yellow with vivid turquoise pupils. It had no teeth in its mouth; only the tongues to swipe leaves from nearby oak trees. It had no tail, only a little yellow stub which waggled about when it was angry.

My second creature is... a Bansixe!

Unlike the Vronick, the Bansixe had lime green scales and a smooth back. A long red tail snaked behind its two orange legs, and its eyes were navy blue; contrasting with its white pupils. It had cream claws that were as blunt as a butter knife. They couldn't hurt a fly, or even catch one. 

My third and final one is... a Rantord!

This monster had long, out-of-control neon yellow-green fur, and a large light pink snout like a pig's. It didn't even have a stub for a tail, it had nothing there at all. Its teeth were sharpened like glass, and there was several rows of them. It ate only insects, such as grasshoppers, flies and ants. It had quick reaction times which enabled it to catch flies.

So that was my post for today. I hope you enjoyed it and see you soon on my blog! 😃 

Comments