The Rainbow Book Tag!

This is a tag I made up myself, and it consists of seven questions, all relating to a colour of the rainbow. I spent ages on Sunday trying to think of a new tag idea, and I don't think this one has been done yet, so let's go!

RED: A book with a battle.

For this one I chose Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K Rowling, for perhaps the best battle ever. The Battle of Hogwarts. Many ended up dead, killed by Voldemort and his Death Eaters. I won't tell you who died, because then it would spoil the end of the book.

ORANGE: A book with an orange cover.

The book I've chosen is nearly completely orange, and it is First Class Murder by Robin Stevens. (Note: for this colour, I couldn't think of anything, and that's why it's just about the cover).

YELLOW: A book you couldn't live without.

For this one I choose Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K Rowling, and this is my favourite Harry Potter book. If I had to choose one book, then it would probably be this one.

GREEN: A book that grew on you throughout the plot. 

So, this is a tricky one, but I think I choose The Whizz Pop Chocolate Shop by Kate Saunders. I love this book because it is about chocolate and magic, which are pretty much my two favourite things.

BLUE: A magical book.

This is an easy choice. The Enchanted Wood by Enid Blyton. This is a brilliant book and I love it. I read the last two before I read the first one, but luckily it didn't spoil it in the second one.

INDIGO: A llloooonnnngggg book.

Another easy peasy choice. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K Rowling is the longest book I own, which is 800 pages long in my edition. It took me ages to read because it was so long.

VIOLET: A book that deserves a sequel. 

I would probably choose Billionaire Boy by David Walliams. I would love to find out what happens after Mr Spud married Bob's mum. (Sorry, spoiler there)! 

So that was my new tag! I hope you liked it, and comment some tags that you would like me to do next! See you soon on my blog! 📚😁




Comments