REVIEW: Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them (FBAWTFT) Original Screenplay by J.K Rowling

Don't worry, there's no spoilers in this one. I decided to not spoil it because then more people would be able to read it without worrying about finding out the ending. 

So this is a review of FBAWTFT Original Screenplay, which released in late 2016. The film was released in November, I believe, and I have watched it two times. Once with my best friend and her mum, and once with my mum, my mum's friend, and my mum's friend's son. That's confusing. It is a great film. Absolutely brilliant and I really recommend getting the screenplay, or at least the DVD, which will be coming out in April this year. Here is my review:





The story starts of with Newt Scamander, a self-proclaimed magizoologist, wandering through New York, in 1926. He seeks to return Frank, a Thunderbird, to Arizona. 

Newt has a case full of fantastic beasts, and when a few escape, it causes havoc in New York. And, with Second Salemers (people who believe that the citizens of New York should burn witches alive again), it will be very hard to get them back. But, with the help of Tina, Queenie (both witches) and Jacob (a No-Maj, or Muggle, whom Newt met at a bank, he might just get to all his beasts in time. 

I recommend this to anyone who loves the fantasy genre, or adventure. or Harry Potter, since that is probably considered a genre of its own by now. I rate it 5/5. Brilliant film!

J.K Rowling said that there would be more FBAWTFT films, so they'll probably be coming out maybe every one and a half years? So we have got a bit of time to wait, but look out for them! I will certainly be going to see them, and I'm sure my best friend would too, as we are both complete Potterheads!

Thank you for reading this post, and visiting my blog! I hope to see you again soon! Have you seen FBAWTFT? Comment down below! 😃 📀 ↓↓↓
FBAWTFT film poster

Comments