My Top Five Jacqueline Wilson Books

In this post, I am going to go through my top five favourite Jacqueline Wilson books. Jacqueline Wilson writes books about real-life problems, such as parents divorcing, and relatives being ill. They are usually quite sad, but have happy bits in. 

Comment down below your favourite Jacqueline Wilson books, and if you get the Jacqueline Wilson magazine (I could probably open up a shop for Jacqueline Wilson notebooks that you get as a free gift by now)!

Let's go! Here are my top five:


1. Four Children and It

I like this book because it is a modern take on Five Children and It, by E. Nesbit, which makes it easier to understand, because it is written in more modern language. A definite read.

2. My Sister Jodie

A very sad book, involving two sisters. This is a book for older readers, but I read it when I was nine, and I found it was a really good book, and read it again after.

3. The Story of Tracy Beaker

I think most people have read this book by now, and it is from the point of view of Tracy Beaker's diary, and what she goes through living at a care home. Very interesting.

4. Candyfloss

About a young girl called Floss, who is torn between going to Australia and staying at her dad's chippie in England. Another emotional book by Jacqueline Wilson.

5. The Jacqueline Wilson Christmas Cracker

A Christmas special from Jacqueline Wilson, which includes recipes, and crafts. It also has mini stories, again with many emotions packed into them, which makes the stories even better.

So there's my Top Five Jacqueline Wilson Books. Overall, I recommend these books to ages 9-14. 

Thank you for reading and visiting my book blog. I hope to see you again soon! 😃

Comments