Gangsta Granny Television Adaptation

Did you see the TV adaptation of Gangsta Granny in 2016? If you didn't, I think it is still on iPlayer to watch, but it won't be available for long, so watch it quick!

Some of David Walliams' other books have been made into TV adaptations, such as The Boy in the Dress, Billionaire Boy, Awful Auntie (although I'm not sure about that one), and Mr Stink. 

They change some of the names in TV adaptations, but not the plot, so you can still tell it is the story. 


Character List:

Ben's mum: Miranda Hart
Ben's dad: David Walliams
Ben: Reece Buttery
Flavio Flavioli: Robbie Williams
Florence Star: India Ria Amarteifio
Florence's mum: Jocelyn Jee Esien
Raj: Harish Patel
Granny: Julia McKenzie
The Queen: Joanna Lumley
Mr Parker: Rob Brydon
Claudia Winkleman: herself
Terrence: George Hill

There are other characters, but they only feature in about one scene, so I didn't list them, but if you especially want to know who those characters are, then look in the credits.

So in case you didn't know that Gangsta Granny was on iPlayer, then now you do. I would watch it now, since it will expire soon.

I hope you will visit my blog again, and enjoy reading my posts! Bye! 😉


Ben and Flavio Flavioli

Julia McKenzie as Granny



Comments