Brilliant Books for 9-14 Year Olds

In this post I am going to share some brilliant books for 9-14 year olds. I have read all of these books, and I love them so much, and I'm sure you will too! Some of these you may have heard of, and some you might not have. Some have featured in my other posts, so you will know them, but some haven't featured in any posts, so they may be new to you. Let's just get right into this post!

The Parent Agency by David Baddiel
The Person Controller by David Baddiel
Witch Glitch by Sibéal Pounder
Four Children and It by Jacqueline Wilson
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
How To Train Your Dragon by Cressida Cowell
Girls' Miscellany by Lottie Stride
The Midnight Gang by David Walliams
Dragon Keeper by Carole Wilkinson
The Spy Who Loved School Dinners by Pamela Butchart
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K Rowling
The Falcon's Malteser by Anthony Horowitz
Tony Robinson's Kings and Queens by Tony Robinson
Myths and Legends by Vic Parker
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Hard Luck by Jeff Kinney
Has Anyone Seen Jessica Jenkins? by Liz Kessler
Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
Horrible Histories: Cruel Kings and Mean Queens by Terry Deary
My School Musical and Other Punishments by Catherine Wilkins
The Great Kitten Cake Off by Anna Wilson
The Whizz Pop Chocolate Shop by Kate Saunders
The Enchanted Wood by Enid Blyton
The Magic Faraway Tree by Enid Blyton
Hank Zipzer Takes on the Universe by Henry Winkler and Lin Oliver
The Great Dog Disaster by Katie Davies
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
Ruby Redfort: Look Into My Eyes by Lauren Child
Murder Most Unladylike by Robin Stevens
The Mystery of the Clockwork Sparrow by Katherine Woodfine
I Am Not a Loser by Jim Smith
Rose and the Lost Princess by Holly Webb
Bumble the Brave Kitten by Sam Hay
FBAWTFT Original Screenplay by J.K Rowling

So that's my bumper list of books for 9-14 year olds. I hope you found a book you would like to read, and I'll see you soon on my blog!

Comment down below your favourite book! ☕💺📚

Comments