AUTHOR PROFILE: Jacqueline Wilson


You must have heard of Jacqueline Wilson. She has written over a hundred books (I can't list them all). In this post I am going to give you an author profile on Dame Jacqueline Wilson (yes, she is a dame as well). So, let's just get into it!

Name: Dame Jacqueline Wilson

Born: 17 December 1945

Books: Cookie, The Story of Tracy Beaker, Double Act, Opal Plumstead, Little Stars, Hetty Feather, Diamond, Candyfloss (many more)

Height: Don't know

Spouse: Millar Wilson (1965-2004)

Nationality: British

Education: Coombe Girls' School, Kingston University

Jobs: Author

Children: Emma Wilson (parents Jacqueline Wilson and Millar Wilson)

Awards: Smarties Prize, Guardian Children's Fiction Prize, 2002 Blue Peter People's Choice Award, annual Guardian Prize, Children's Book of the Year 2003, OBE, Children's Laureate

Fun fact: Jacqueline Wilson owns around 15000 books in her in-house library!

So that was my author profile for Dame Jacqueline Wilson. I hope you liked it and I will see you soon on my blog! 📚 
Dame Jacqueline Wilson



Comments